MH Marc Howell is Vice President and Project Executive at NelsonHPS. With a formal education in architectural design, computer technology and over 26 years of construction industry experience, including fifteen years working for mechanical contractors and nine years working for McCarthy Building Companies. Marc has an extensive background in developing and managing design, coordination, and construction. Marc has been involved in some of Southern California’s largest and most complicated projects including; University of Irvine Engineering Unit II, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Getty Villas Renovation, Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center replacement, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – Downey, St. Jude Norwest Tower, and various projects for Hoag Hospital – Irvine. Marc has extensive MEP and BIM technical experience, which provides support for all project teams, clients and partners with training and advice.
Marc’s primary focus is developing and managing high functioning integrated and collaborative teams, planning, logistics, and overall execution of projects.
- School of Environmental Design – Architecture, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Computer Technology – Balin Technical Institute
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- Supporting Hoag Hospital Irvine, Emergency Department Expansion
- Chilled Water Plant Replacement
- Upgrade and integration of the Building Management System
- NPC2 to NPC4 seismic upgrades